WHITE COLLAR CRIMES ATTORNEYS IN BOSTON
Our attorneys have a long track record of success and have accomplished the following over the years:
- Conducted an internal investigation into management and hiring practices for a New England hospitality services company following an EEOC investigation. We negotiated a non-contingent dismissal for our client.
- Conducted an internal audit for an excavation and site development company following an investigation by the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Fair Labor Division. We negotiated a resolution before a complaint was filed.
- Advised a regional construction company following an investigation by the Massachusetts Executive Office for Labor and Workforce Development.
- Successfully advised a health care professional in his initial application for licensure before the Massachusetts Board of Registration.
- Successfully advised a civil engineer in his application for re-licensure before the Massachusetts Board of Registration.
- Led a business advisory group to meet with the Governor of Vermont on an expansion of foreign investments in EB-5 projects.
- Advised a Department of Defense researcher in a security clearance investigation. Clearance granted.
- Advised a police sergeant in civil rights violations claims against the town manager and police department supervisor.
- Advised a Chief of Police in state employment negotiations, securing a favorable release from his position.