Boston Criminal Defense & Family Law Attorney
Originally from Arlington, MA, Greg is an experienced criminal defense and family law attorney whose background as a boxer, inside linebacker and football coach gives him a mental toughness that is exceedingly rare.
His previous professional experience as both a Department Chief at an international newspaper and as a high school teacher have sharpened his ability to remain focused on results and winning. Known for his intensity and dedication, Greg’s warm personality and sincere interest in others are easy to see.
Prior to joining Dhar Law, LLP, Greg worked as an associate for a prominent Boston criminal defense attorney for several years. As an active member of the Boston Bar Association’s Volunteer Lawyers Project, Greg has volunteered at the Family Law Clinic at Suffolk Probate Court since 2016. In 2017, Greg was recognized by the Senior Partners for Justice and presented the Meg Connolly MVP Award for being a “dedicated fixture at the family law clinic.” Greg has since taken many outside cases for the Volunteer Lawyer’s Project and is committed to pro-bono work.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
• 50% Criminal Defense
• 50% Family Law
• 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
• Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2005
• J.D., Honors: Dean’s List, Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
• B.A., Hamilton College, Clinton, NY
• Senior Partners for Justice – Meg Connolly MVP Award, 2017
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
• Volunteer Lawyers Project, Family Law Clinic, Probate Court, Boston, 2016-Present
• Medford High School, Civics Teacher, Varsity Football Coach, 2010-2014
• Law Office of Alfred E. Saggese, Associate, 2008-2010
• Moschella & Winston, LLP, Somerville, MA, Law Clerk, 2002-2003