We understand that immigration, historically a complex body of federal law, has become even more complicated in the aftermath of 9/11. With immigration reform a hotbed of constant debate, the political landscape is ever-changing. Dhar Law, LLP attorneys in Boston, MA are mindful of the great impact that proper counsel has upon families and individuals seeking immigration benefits.
Whether you need to apply for your U.S. citizenship, seek a waiver for an application, require work authorization, appeal an adverse decision or simply have a question about your passport, our attorneys are always prepared to answer your questions. In these difficult times where the Department of Homeland Security seeks to strictly enforce immigration laws, should you or a family member be detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), we are ready on a 24-hour basis to address your needs. We conduct custody visits and prepare for bond hearings on emergency notice, and have been highly successful in obtaining release and overall relief through court proceedings.
- LPR/Green Cards through Marriage and Family
- U.S. Citizenship
- Deportation/Removal Proceedings
- Cancellation of Removal
- Political Asylum
- Suspension & Withholding of Removal
- Cancellation of Removal
- Adjustment of Status
- Bond Hearings
- K-1 Visa for Alien Fiancé (e)
- All Consular Processing
- Application for Waivers
- Temporary Protected Status
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- U Visa for Victims of Crimes
The immigration attorneys at Dhar Law, LLP strive to work closely with corporate and business clients to help them achieve their goals. Through our creativity and innovation, we have a successful track record obtaining business immigration visas and fulfilling our client's sensitive needs when it comes to placing professionals. From business to the arts to entertainment to medical professionals, we navigate the complexities of U.S. immigration law through the immigration service (USCIS), Department of Labor, Department of State and also through U.S Embassies across the world for Consular Processing to ensure that our applications seeking business immigration benefits are successful.
We assist clients in the following areas:
- H-1B Visa for Professionals
- I-140 Employment Residency
- E-1 Visa and E-2 Visas for Investors and Traders
- L-1A and L1-B Visas for Intra-Company Transfers
- P Visas for Athletes and Entertainers
- O-1 Status for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability in Science, the Arts, or Business
- TN Status for Canadian & Mexican professional workers
- J Visas for Exchange Program Participants
- Q Visas for Cultural Exchange Visitors
- R Visas for Religious Workers
- B-1 Business Visitor Visa and B-2 Tourist Visas
At Dhar Law, LLP, our knowledgeable attorneys have years of experience representing clients with immigration matters. Call our law office at 617-391-0592 in Boston to speak with us today.